You are here
First Nation Evacuation Stories
Academics, practitioners, professionals and policymakers will exchange knowledge on amphibious flood mitigation strategies, inviting collaboration among researchers, business, institutions, and governments around the world.
Canadian Disaster Management Textbook
- The History of Emergency Management in Canada
- The Canadian Response to International Disasters
- Canadian Legislation & Policy
- The Canadian Emergency Management 'framework'
- The Hazardousness of Canada
- The Disaster Management Cycle
- Disaster Case Studies
- Special Topics
CRHNet welcomes submissions from the disaster risk community. Please contribute - submit content.