Venue and accomodation
The Symposium is hosted at the Coast Plaza Hotel in eastern Calgary. It provides access to numerous services, and social, culinary and sight seeing opportunities. The 12th Annual CRHNet Symposium will occupy their convention floor, using its ballroom, numerous breakout rooms, and social gathering and exhibit spaces. A block of rooms had been reserved at special low rates for the Symposium.
A block of rooms had been reserved at special low rates for the Symposium.
When making reservations, indicate you are with the Canadian Risk and Hazards Network Symposium or give them the Reservation Number: CPG-GFC20140.
- The Coast Plaza Hotel will provide those rates also for 3 days prior to and 3 days after the Symposium.
- Check in time: 3:00pm, Check out time: 12:00 pm.
- Delegates have until October 4, 2015 to be assured of reservations at the discounted rate.
- Guest rooms have complimentary wireless high speed Internet access.
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle service to and from the airport. Please call the hotel directly to book the shuttle.
- Please visit the Coast Plaza Hotel website for details of its location and many services.
Coast Plaza Hotel Reservations
Inquiries about accommodations for the 12th Annual Symposium should be directed to staff at the
Coast Plaza Hotel
1316 33 St NE,
Canada T2A 6B6
When booking your guestroom, please follow one of the following options*:
- Call: the hotel directly at 1.403.207.8113 or toll free at 1.800.661.1464
- Email: your reservation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please make sure to have your credit card ready and quote one of the following
Group Name: Canadian Risk and Hazards Network/Disaster Risk Reduction Conference
Reservation Number: CPC-GFC20140