Partnership and Sponsorship Packages Available
CRHNet’s Annual Symposium is a must attend for many Disaster Risk Reduction professional for its delivery of presentations that inform, education and increase awareness of best practices, lessons.
As a non-profit organization that strives to keep registration fees low enough for government, NGO, academic and private businesses to attend, we depend on our partners to support this important Canadian initiative.
With the virtual event, things will look a bit different with sponsors for the event. While there will be no booths that people can visit, the new environment offers many additional benefits.
- Reduced costs
- No travel, shipping, staffing or travel expenses
- Lower priced sponsorship packages
- New audience with virtural format
- Virtual event happens over six weeks so there are more opportunities for exposure for your business or organization
- Inclusion in the digital marketing efforts including;
- Email promotions
- Social Media
- Logo on Sponsorship page on website
- Recognition during the Symposium programming
- Logo to appear in marketing initiatives with to link of your choosing
Silver ($1,000) All bronze plus…
- 1 Registration to the 2020 CRHNet Symposium and DRR Roundtable event
- Opportunity to have 2 minute pre-recorded info spot included in Symposium programming
- Social media post acknowledging your support
Technology Partner ($2,500) All of the above plus…
- Support the efforts for live streaming of the DRR Roundtables and the CRHNet Symposium to bring this content to more people.
The Annual Symposium also funds additional programming including Awards and bursaries and HazNet Magazine.
To become part of this important partnership and promote the importance of building resilience, contact the CRHNet Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. View the Symposium web page